• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

E3 2011 Showing

Linkman

Loftwing
I don't know about you all, but I think Nintendo's showing this past year was amazing! I'm so excited for the Wii U and Skyward Sword! That, and heck, maybe I'll see some of you at one of the anniversary concerts! I'm in NY, so if anyone from the tri-state area is around that would be sweet, cause they'll probably hold a concert in NY City.

So, what are all your thoughts? I guess the only thing I was disappointed about was the fact that, aside from SS, it doesn't seem like there's much to look forward to with the Wii anymore.

I liked the Skyward Sword stuff, but I agree and I don't have the money for a 3DS yet so I'm stuck with just playing my old games or playing my 360. I hope the WiiU expands to a much bigger audience because I really want to see Nintendo get some more hardcore stuff in their library.

Back