• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Exploding Cow!

I'm not exactly certain why this image is messing up here. When a staff member sets a new avatar for someone the system automaticaly sizes it into regulation size. That's the only thing I can come up with. However, what perplexes me is that this avatar is the same size 80x80 that Capt's is, and his works perfectly.

So, I went into the group system and tampered with everything and I noticed it was something stupid on my end *see below photo*

View attachment 65

Let me just say....DOH! Basically, your usergroup is set to have no avatar uploading permissions, so when I created the group I kept the maximum pixel ration aat 50x50, which is the software defualt. It's all fixed now though hehe, resizeing problems wohoo!

Exploding cow?!?! Where have i been? O and i didnt know z-gaurdians back! Yay!.......im boored. Now what else have i missed? O and im using my cell

Back