• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Favorite Dungeon

Let's all relax. (S)He (not entirely sure, sorry) was just trying to make conversation.

My favorite dungeon is... Snow Head Temple from Majora's Mask. It was awesome with it's central pillar thing.

Let's all relax. (S)He (not entirely sure, sorry) was just trying to make conversation.

My favorite dungeon is... Snow Head Temple from Majora's Mask. It was awesome with it's central pillar thing.

gross...i hated that temple :p
and dakare, you probably know why. those pesky switches ><

Personally, I love the Stone Tower Temple. The story behind the people of Ikana canyon, the tale of Igos du Ikana, the mystic feel of the temple, flipping it over and over again, and what the Temple is meant to mean made me love it. I play the game for fun sometimes and just run around the tempkle exploring.

Stone Temple Tower was pretty good. I really liked the boss of it the best.

Persionally, I'd have to say that I like the one (I can't remember the name) in Twilight Princess in the desert. And the boss at the end is a giant dinosaur fossil.

The Spirit Temple in Ocarina of Time is my favorite temple. Followed closely by the Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask. Twinrova was one of the awesomest boss battles in the Zelda series, IMO. And the Mirror Shield was pretty freaking awesome as well.

Back