• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Favorite Forum

animaldude

Sage in Training
What are your 5 favorite forums on ZS...

Here are mine

5. Reviews
4. Admin Announcements
3. RPG
2. Chat
1. Nintendo

(You can only use forums that everyone can see)

My favorites are:

Chat: I like chat because it is nice just to relax and talk about whatever you want, or to do things like the make a story threads.

Reviews: I like to write and read game reviews, and it is always nice to see how people view games, with their reasons why they think the way they do. Though this should case a great discussion about the game though, there are rarely any comments anymore, leaving any chance for a good discussion dead.

RPG: Role playing is just very fun to do, and I'm thinking of making a new character possably too...and I made a new RPG that is just getting started.

General Discussion/Nintendo: Zelda and other Nintendo things interest me, and I like discussions about these, and learning new things from other members, such as the release date for Phantom Hourglass from Dakare, or daily Brawl updates from Sly.

The other two that I like the most are the Administrative announcements, because I like reading all of the news that Bob and others come out with; and PC, because I am interested in computers, and I like shecking in it for different things. :)

My tops are:
1.Chat
2.Music/Movies/...that one
3. ...

Well, that's the only ones I like. Besides, people only post normally in chat, there are like 2 posts per week in the rest of the forums.

Hmm ...

5. Media Stuff - I like it.

4. Nintendo -BOW TO NINTENDO

3. Reviews - I get to see what games are good as reviewed by other players, not paid professionals.

2. Chat - Always some laughs there.

1. RPG - Its so fun to be part of a role in the Zelda Universe

Chat just because
Movies/theatre/book because I love them all!

Anything I actually get interested in.. I nevr really post ina specific thread...

Back