• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Favorites

what are your favorite movies, books, and songs/bands?

my favorite movie is Titanic
my favorite book is Two-Way Street
my favorite band is Between the Trees

Movie... I love the LotR series!
Book... Anything I'm not reading for school... Harry Potter!
Band... I love the Kooks to the point where I'm one step away from crossing the line of obsession.

Favorite Movie: I really love a few movies, but if I had to pick one favorite, it would have to be the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka. Other ones I really loved were Spaceballs, the original Star Wars trilogy, Clint Eastwood westerns (Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly), The Magnificent Seven, The Dirty Dozen (Effing amazing), The Magic Christian, Major League, Trading Places, Brewster's Millions, more I'm far too tired to list.

Favorite Book:
Either Ender's Game, Ender's Shadow, or Shadow of the Hegemon; all of which were written by Orson Scott Card. Excellent stories, very well written, and overall just fun to read more than once. Favorite series is The Shadow Series from Orson Scott Card.

Favorite Bands / Songs: Aw geez. I listen to tons of varied stuff, so I can't say I have one absolute favorite band. If I were forced to pick, I would probably say Utada Hikaru, because she has the voice of an angel if angels do exist in this world. Favorite songs specifically... I guess I can list some of my favorites. Beautiful World by Utada Hikaru, Achilles Last Stand by Led Zeppelin, While My Guitar Gently Weeps by The Beatles, Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones, Kalinda as performed by the New Jersey All-State Chorus of 2008-2009, Peace of Mind by Boston, Don't Stop Me Now by Queen...

Links are because I was bored. Most are related youtube videos (No RickRolls, I promise!), a couple are pictures.

Hrrmmmm....

Movies: 300 and Repo! The Genetic Opera :D and LotR

Books: His Dark Materials Trilogy, The Pendragon Journals, The Song of Avalon Trilogy (those are truly amazing books), The Fountainhead, Kingkiller Chronicles, the list goes on!

Songs/Bands: Anyhting by Eric Whitacre and Z. Randall Stroope (Stroopester!) Achille's Last Stand and When the Levee Breaks by Led Zeppelin, The Devil Wears Prada, musical soundtracks!

Favorite movie: I dunno, I like a lot. My favorite is somewhere among the original Star Wars trilogy, the original Indiana Jones films, and Boondock Saints.

Books: Harry Potter was a good series, and so are Michael Crichton books.

Bands/ songs: Uh, I like just about any band with Slash in it, Buckcherry, Def Leppard, and some others.

Back