• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Flight vs. Invisibility Poll

Flight or Invisibility?

• Flight

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Invisiblity

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
What would you rather have?

Invisibility: You, your clothes and anything you touch are invisible at your will.

Flight: You can fly up to 200 mph as long as you can breath.

So which will you chose?

Invisibility would be nice if I could control it a little better than what you listed; I wouldn't want something I touched to turn invisible just because I was at the time.

Invisibility would be sweet then. I can't think how flight would be better, except if you don't plan on doing anything drasticlly out of the ordinary with your power.

It depends. Like Animal said you could steal a flying machine if you were invisible. Also what if the invisiblity powers were like that of the Fantastic Four's Susan Storm? then you could fly AND be invisible.

Anyway, Invisibilty handsdown.

Uhh... I don't think the invisibility will be force-projection based to answer the previous comment. And who has a portable flying machine these days? That's right, nobody.

The Invisible Woman. But flight would be sweet if I didn't have to go on planes, as I would fly low. But Superspeed is the best power ever! That, or Pyro or Telekenisis
I would go with telekenesis any day, but the poll is over flight v. invisibility. The flight tops out at 200 m.p.h. so you wouldn't be able to do extended flights, but it would still beat driving. The Invisible Woman uses neither flight nor invisibility directly, but uses different sorts of force fields to either bend light around her (invisible) or propell herself into the air (flight).

For flight, do you just fly or do you have wings? If you have wings, do you choose how they look, or are they always the same thing? Haven't voted yet on this poll...........

Flight is usually refered to in SuperHeroes as Superman - like flight, not Hawkgirl or Angel (from X-Men)- like flight.

invusibility then I could be the ultumite superspy/secert agent ever or i could be a mercenary and steal a fighter jet that goes way more then 200mph

Uhh... do you know even basic airforce proceedure? Despite what the movies have us believe, experienced generals are not in the habit of leaving fully fueled jets lying around. Not to mention the G's would be a real pain; the human body isn't built for that kind of acceleration.

Back