• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Forum Upgrade Information

If we enable Social Groups, would you actually use them?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Hey everyone,
I just took the liberty of upgrading the forums to Vbulletin 3.8. You'll notice a few nice changes here and there (like more control over your profile privacy and things of the sort), however the bulk of the upgrade includes enhancements to a system we have yet to enable called "Social Groups". Now, when I say 'Social Groups" think Myspace and Facebook style groups. This feature has actually been around from the time we upgraded to 3.7, but I simply refused to enable social groups until a number of enhancements were included (such as personal forums for social groups). In 3.8, we actually have everything a number of webmasters and myself demanded before considering turning on the system.

My question to you all is, would you like to and will you use the Social Groups feature? I do not want to enable social groups and have say 1,000 small groups that no one uses or only one big group in use. I need to obtain an accurate interest level with a large population of voters to represent the community (and I'll even use my awesome statistics skills to run a hypothesis test to see guage what the community in total voting would say). Anyway, please respond to the poll!

Thanks and enjoy!

Back