• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Fox news presents: All your base are belong to us

Did you find the video interesting?

• Yes, VERY interesting...O.O

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Somewhat, yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No, not really...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw this report, actually, my neighbor showed up in their screenplay lol *I live in NY, friends visit the city all the time*.

It's rather interesting, I think I remember Slyguy had that quote in his signature a while ago...not sure though.

I saw this report, actually, my neighbor showed up in their screenplay lol *I live in NY, friends visit the city all the time*.

It's rather interesting, I think I remember Slyguy had that quote in his signature a while ago...not sure though.
Yeah, he was obsessed with that for a while ^_^
Btw, March 11th is two days after my birthday :D
This is interesting.. I had never heard of the phrase until sly talked about it so when the guy said the phrase would die out... he was right :)

Awesome. I state again, All Your Base Are Belong To Us!

Note, they said it will soon die out, yet look around today.

Considering that it was first spoken in 1989 and was popularized in 2001, I'd say that it phases out pretty well...

lol all your base are belong to us.

you know that theres nothing going on in chicago when fox does a news investigation on all your base are belong to us :D

Back