• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Funniest Ad Campain: Ever!

Oh so this is what Demoncrat was talking about... very funny

(lol we were discussing presidential candidates in the chatroom)

I'm so showing this to my Government teacher when I get the chance! This was absolutely hilarious!

Edit:
Mike Huckabee won the Iowa Caucus for the Republican party! I guess Chuck Norris really did propel him forward :D.

Yeah, he really is a supporter of Huckabee... I betcha Huckabee didn't even have to pay him... This is at Huckabee's post Iowa Caucus address:
PH2008010304965.jpg

(Notice Chuck Norris in the background)

I actually think I'd rather have Romney win but we'll have to see... Huckabee is actually looking pretty good.

I don't really think the Iowa caucus means much being that it's only one state with barely anyone there... (as yoyolll would say it's like North Carolina) but I guess it's extremely good publicity for the primaries in other states. It kind of annoys me that a bunch of corn farmers have the power to give a candidate that much publicity. (Of course the media are the ones that are over emphasizing it)... Anyway, it's still an interesting thing. I almost cried tears of joy when I saw Clinton technically came in 3rd. I still hate all 3 of the main democratic candidates somewhat equally but Clinton stands out a little more.

I do believe Huckabe or whatever his name is has a really good chance for being nominated for the Republican party.

Well, he won only one primary thus far mind you, and there are 48 left to go *Iowa and NH are done and gone, wohoo!*

Back