• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Funny FF Flash Movies

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
I love FF A+...................always have. I don't really know how I feel about FF: Fugitive... All I can think about concerning that is.............

Olsen Twins?!?!?

KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are nuts. Great movies anyway. Saw A+ and Random Battles on my own but was referred to the other two ;).

I was referred to the Fugitive by a few different friends, (not just Slyguy) saw A+ on my own, and still haven't made the time to see random battles..........

O man. The Random Battles thing is so real!!! The same thing happens when I play FF I,II,III,IV,VII... yeaaaa....

Random Battles is the funniest, besides Gil Quest, as who can argue with Cactuar killing the TV for saying Olsen Twins.

Wait, what are you doing? Get away from me Cactuar ..... aaaaah!

Heh.
"Time flows like a river. We are swept up it its flow, and the world changes. Anything that doesn't change is a memory of younger days. But killing the Olsen Twins will always be funny." -Sheik

What? Where? How? Why? Eh?

Oh, in Random Battles. I guess, if you want to look at it that way

Just a question, who really likes Cait-Sith? Yuffie is ok in my opinion, but Cait-Sith is just weird. This is from Random Battles.

Back