• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Game Adaptors

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Who thinks Nintendo should make game adaptors for the Wii? I'm talking like how the GameCube had the GameBoy player, but for everything such as:
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Gameboy
  • Nintendo 64
  • Nintendo DS
Wouldn't that rock? Just plug the adaptor into the USB slot and plug in your old cartidges.

The DS and GameBoy sound good but they have VC... for all those other systems... I guess if you have saved files on them then that would be cool.

Yea, I know they have the VC, but I was looking at my old cartidges and thought why should I bother buying them again. I then thought of this. Maybe it would be better if you just transfered tem over... I don't really know...

I'm assuming they will simply release a channel for the DS. Both the DS and Wii have Wifi capabilities, so interacting with a new channel would save both Nintendo and the customer hardware costs.

As for the other GB systems, it would be great if they made something to plug into the back USB port of the Wii. Oher consoles, they have the VC ;).

Another good idea would be to have the DS to connect to the Wii and have the Wii act as a download station where you can download game demos for upcoming games.

I think they're working on that right now... But I'm not too sure, so don't quote me on that. That would also be great for things like AC:WW where to get some items and such you have to have you game in a certain mode near a Download Station.

Back