• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Games Announced

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
I am watching this on G4 right now, so I will put up the list of what I see here.

1. Snowboarding with Shaun White (Wii)
2. Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)
3. Wii Speak (Multiplayer communication)
4. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Wii)
5. Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party (Wii)
6. Call of Duty: World at War (Wii)
7. Guitar Hero: On Tour "Decades" (DS)
8. Spore Creatures (DS)
9. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (DS)
10. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (DS)
11. Wii MotionPlus (helps accuracy)
12. Wii Sports Resort (Dog+Disc, Waterskiing, Swordfighting, more)
13. Wii Music (intro of Shiggy, contains 50+ instruments)

No Metroid? No Mario? No Zelda? No Golden Sun? No *good* Pokemon? No Fire Emblem? Epic Failure.

The Wii MotionPlus will be good, WiiSpeak will be great for brawl, or ANY multiplayer game. Call of Duty looks great, as it is the modern war one for the wii, and Wii Sports 2 looks decent to me. Overall I think it was a disappointment...

What do you all think of Nintendo's conference and the stuff that came out of it?

Methinks these will be decent:

Animal Crossing
Wiispeak
Rayman Raving Rabbits
Call of Duty
Motion Plus
Pokemon Ranger
GTA
Wii Sports 2...

I WANT GOLDEN SUN THREEEEE

I am watching this on G4 right now, so I will put up the list of what I see here.

2. Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)
3. Wii Speak (Multiplayer communication)
4. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Wii)
11. Wii MotionPlus (helps accuracy)
12. Wii Sports Resort (Dog+Disc, Waterskiing, Swordfighting, more)
13. Wii Music (intro of Shiggy, contains 50+ instruments)

No Metroid? No Mario? No Zelda? No Golden Sun? No *good* Pokemon? No Fire Emblem? Epic Failure.

The Wii MotionPlus will be good, WiiSpeak will be great for brawl, or ANY multiplayer game. Call of Duty looks great, as it is the modern war one for the wii, and Wii Sports 2 looks decent to me. Overall I think it was a disappointment...

I agree with the "No" things you stated there. I would've loved to see a new Zelda announced for the MotionPlus. Animal Crossing is gonna be awesome. The other stuff I kept from your list I'm looking forward to.

I'm gonna have to fail you for the statement in bold, though. Nintendo will not update Brawl and put in voice chat. At least I don't think they will considering they didn't announce and memory solution, which I'm mad about.

I agree with the "No" things you stated there. I would've loved to see a new Zelda announced for the MotionPlus. Animal Crossing is gonna be awesome. The other stuff I kept from your list I'm looking forward to.

I'm gonna have to fail you for the statement in bold, though. Nintendo will not update Brawl and put in voice chat. At least I don't think they will considering they didn't announce and memory solution, which I'm mad about.
We'll have to see exactly how the Wii Speak works. if it something you can just plug in and use online, it might be able to work. If they make it so only new games will be compatible, than you're absolutely right. I can have some hope... But not really after that... "conference"...

The WiiSports is looking decent... I liked the waterskiing and swordfighting. Star Wars looks okay, but I'm really skeptical about it, expecially since it's not going to have the MotionPlus with it...

What would really be amazing is if Wii speak could be accessed through the Home menu and you could connect or disconnect from there (and you could talk while doing anything, not just multiplayer). I would really applaud Nintendo for that. It would make up for the lack of hard core games on the Wii.

I'm not exactly sure if they'll be releasing any more Metroid games on the Wii. Corruption was the last Prime and the other Metroids are all 2D. I don't want to spend 50$ on a 2D game...

It's about time Mario died.

If you look at the history of Zelda games released to consoles, they usually only come out once every few years, so I don't think were looking at even a possibility of a new zelda game untill early 2010. And main series mario games are an even rarer event. I wasn't suprised at all.

Well, I did want to see a G/S remake, or G/S on VC.

I thought it was good. Yeah some other things would've been nice but i'm surprised Nintendo finally came around to voice chat. Motion plus was a surprise and the new animal crossing game makes me happy. More importantly, a lot of these titles reach out to the hardcores gamers. We got metroid and zelda game last year so i wasn't expecting that.

What would really be amazing is if Wii speak could be accessed through the Home menu and you could connect or disconnect from there (and you could talk while doing anything, not just multiplayer). I would really applaud Nintendo for that. It would make up for the lack of hard core games on the Wii.

That would be sweet, but alas, it is but a fantasy. I mean, if they made it so every game had to have separate friend codes instead of just using your Wii's code as a universal one, then there is no chance that Nintendo will make WiiSpeak into a Team Speak type of deal.

That would be sweet, but alas, it is but a fantasy. I mean, if they made it so every game had to have separate friend codes instead of just using your Wii's code as a universal one, then there is no chance that Nintendo will make WiiSpeak into a Team Speak type of deal.
WiiSpeak would have it's own friend code (obviously, God, Dakare).

At a press and developer roundtable last night Miyamoto announced he is currently working on a new Pikmin :D. I really love Pikmin so I'm excited, don't know about the rest of you.

Pikmin is the best. I have both of the games and they're one of my favorite games to play. Growing your own little army of killing machines is just amazing.

Well, it seems a good number of the games already released are a bit dull and rather lacking. I guess we can hope for Animal Crossing though which is released on the 15th I believe....that would be a great start to getting things on the right track.

Back