• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

GDC 2012...meh?

Linkman

Loftwing
So, looking through all the GDC news this year, nothing really exciting seemed to surface. I mean, we know ACIII will be coming to the WiiU (I half expected that though) and a few other things, but nothing groundbreaking.

What do you all think? Hopefully we'll see a ton more at E3 or it might be a slow year, alas.

Okay, I'm sorry for being ridiculously late in commenting on this. That being said, I honestly didn't pay attention to GDC this year. Of course Nintendo hardly ever reveals anything big at expos, with the exception of E3.

On a slightly unrelated note, did you see that they're going to be offering digital download of full games on both 3DS and WiiU (I really hope they change the name of that)?

Back