• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Gems of Power...

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
I have 19 of them, and to find the last, I went on GameFAQS. There is a list there, so I went through, and tried to find the one I was missing. I narrowed it down to this one:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chance to Get: After Temple of Ice

Items Required: Grappling Hook
Use it to reach the chest on the tiny SE isle near Romanos's Hut
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem is, though there are islands, I see no chest to grapple to (Already got to them via Cuccoo, but no chest)... Can anyone please help me?

Lucky ... that ones easy.

There is a cliff near Romanos's house. Go through the tunnel without using the Courage Door, and go as far to the right as possible. You should be at the cliff. When their use your grappling hook. The cuccoo is your way back onto the island.

Speaking of Power Gems, I just got the last one ... stupid Temple of the Ocean King.

Lucky ... that ones easy.

There is a cliff near Romanos's house. Go through the tunnel without using the Courage Door, and go as far to the right as possible. You should be at the cliff. When their use your grappling hook. The cuccoo is your way back onto the island.

Speaking of Power Gems, I just got the last one ... stupid Temple of the Ocean King.
I go to the cliff, where there is the tablet with "Wayfarer's words 4" and three islands, one with the barrel holding the cuccoo, another on the same level, and a third at land level with a patch of grass... no chest...

EDIT: Found it...It was IN the cave...>_>

Back