• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Giant Forum Upgrade New Features!!!

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Well, here you go, a shiny brand new version of the Zelda Sages community! There are 18 completely new features to the forum and over 300 changes to existing features to make your experience at Zelda Sages much more fun!

Please be certain to see the new Frequently Asked Questions for detailed information on using all these features!

You now can have/use:

• Tags to allow for easier thread searching! You can tag anyone's threads with tags.
  • You can customize your profile (once you reach the Moblin rank)! You can have your very own space and even choose to completely ignore other's profile styling if you wish :).
  • Your own Picture Albums! (Moblin Rank again) You can create public albums, private albums that just your friends can view, and special profile albums to use for pictures to style your profile with.
  • New friends system! You can now befriend each other and have that reflected on your profile page. The normal buddies option has been changed to "contacts". Placing someone on just your contact list does not mean you are each friends *friendships are mutual* although it allows them to access specific areas of your profile if you set the security settings that way.
  • Post edit history! Well, that can be a bad thing for you guys :D.
  • You can place messages on each other's profile pages!
  • New forum notification system to keep all your new information in check.
  • We can now place special announcements above the forum to appear on all pages, specific forums, just for one user, whatever you can think of. This will allow for easier communication *and give you all no excuse to miss Mute Trivia*.
....and so much more!

Now, I've spent a good deal of time testing everything and setting permissions, however if you see anything wrong or believe that you should have a permission that you do not, do not hesitate to send me a message. On another note, I've enabled profile pictures for anyone that registers *you'll see why when you look at your profile*. I can't wait to see how you'll all make use of these new features to make really awesome creations!

Note: Sages and SITs have used this new version of the software before; they can also help you out :). THe biggest error I saw in their work was not making use of the special *profile* setting for a specific image album. This makes styling your profile much easier if you use this setting, don't neglect it!

Back