• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

good reasons to get in a fight

You know, when the Godfather was out for revenge, he just called someone in the car and had him strangled, why hide in a bush? (I'm not suggesting you strangle anybody, I'm just saying that was a stupid thing to do.)

the godfather is a wuss. anyone who can't do anything for themselves is a wuss. zeldaguardian took action into his own hands. and the reason he did it was because it was very amusing for us. it wasn't to hurt the kid, although that was a bonus, it was stricktly for the sake of laughter!!!!!

the godfather is a wuss. anyone who can't do anything for themselves is a wuss. zeldaguardian took action into his own hands. and the reason he did it was because it was very amusing for us. it wasn't to hurt the kid, although that was a bonus, it was stricktly for the sake of laughter!!!!!
The Godfather was probably the greatest movie ever made and if you say something like that to someone like Vito Corleone, you're totally screwed. It wouldn't even be a bold move, it'd just be stupid.

If you watched part 2, you could clearly see that Vito Corleone took care of everything himself until he was too old to freakin leave his chair. You don't know what you're talking about.

If the plan wasn't to hurt the kid why the hell did you kick him in the back of the head? And how is that funny? He just falls on the ground unconcious, oh, hahaha, look at him, he might be dead. The whole point of revenge is to hurt, in some way.

The Godfather is NOT a wuss.

well everyone has their opinions.

stick to the topic of "good reasons to fite"

there is a movie thread if u wanna talk about the stupid movie the godfather

there is a movie thread if u wanna talk about the stupid movie the godfather
First of all, that 5-star movie is in the list of the best movies of the 20th century and is considered one of the greatest masterpieces in movies and books.

Second, I made that thread, but apparently people on this site would rather watch final fantasy movies.

Third, the Godfather was all about revenge and that seems to be the central topic in this thread.

Actually the central topic are the good reasons why people should be allowed to get into a fight. Revenge is just one reason. You can also fight to defend someone, either their life or their honor.

hmm
i'm not a fighting type person, but there are a few people i'd love to just beat untill they're at the edge of death...
lol

i never find myself having to defend someone else, as i'm always getting attacked *verbally, however*

the stupid thing is, i'm picked on cuz of the way im dressed...you know...black pants, that drag on the ground, straps, chains, you name it...people have nothing better to do than to label me -.- for this reason, i'd like to destroy someone, alas, im not built as a fighter =P

i think though, that defending others is a good reason to fight...to stay remotely on topic..

you dont have to be the fighting type in order to win a fight. in a fight all you have to do is let go ur anger and start being on your toe thinking about where the fists are coming. then when your opponent startes to tire. punch the SH** out of them

Back