• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

good reasons to get in a fight

krimson05

Loftwing
i just got supended one month from school because i kicked the crap out of some kid after my automotive class because he was telling everyone in my class that i got my ex-friend pregnant. we might have done stuff together but i never got her pregnant. and why would u tell everyone that a student is pregnant anyway. that would be really hard to have everyone in school know. even if i dont like her. i will still defend her until i die. it's my policy. if thats not a good reason to get in a fight i dont know what is.

Re: good reasons to get in a fite

I believe fighting in school is wrong.. But your reason justifys it for me. Keep on defending her and it will pass over soon enough.. This is definetly the wrong place to ask but, is ur friend in fact pregnant? If she isnt, wait a few months... Then everyone will believe u

ya she is in fact pregnant. but she also has a boyfriend.... she was being unfaithful..... but back to fighting.....

i have a short fuse. people like to push my buttons!!!!! they think because i'm not super huge that i can't fight......wrong. i grew up in a bar. i've been in alot of barfights with my dad as my team mate. i know how to fight. i have only ever lost 1 fite

I hate it when some wierd kid attacks you and then you get suspended. This one time back in 8th grade, some creep randomly tackled me, and when we fell to the ground he hit his head and cried and told on me. I had enough witnesses to not get suspended but I still got in trouble.

I think a good reason to fight is if someone insults you racially. I've almost gotten in a lot of fights because of that but the people that insult me are usually big, heroin addicted, body building, steroid machines. And I'm sorry, but the hell with that, I'm not stupind enough to fight those guys.

well in my last fight. i wasn't attacked. i attacked him. the kid had it coming. and y b racist. we need everyone in our world to survive. and to be honest. it's not the size that counts. the bigger guys get tired easier and are alot slower

well in my last fight. i wasn't attacked. i attacked him. the kid had it coming. and y b racist. we need everyone in our world to survive. and to be honest. it's not the size that counts. the bigger guys get tired easier and are alot slower
Yeah but I get tired easily too, and I'm not too fast. I just know how to take a punch. (hehe I'm like Rocky)

ya me too. zeldaguardian and i used to fite all the time when we were doing backyard wrestling. but when i get hit i have so much adrenaline running through my body that i dont feel it

I think if your defending someone or yourself than its a good reason to fight. But my preferance is to get theheck out of there (I'm tall, but really skinny with little muscle so I wont last long), wait for it to blow over, then pull some kind of scheme for vengence like destroying their books so they will fail some of their classes or getting them fired from their job. But make sure you do it undercover so no one will suspect you.

thats the way zeldaguardian thinks. the only problem with doing it like that is that they dont know who to be afraid of.

Oh well, I get satisfaction out of it. And if they know who to be afraid of, they also know who to tell on. Thats a secret that bullies have been using for thousands of years. They do mean things and get their friends to back them up so that the victim becomes afraid of telling on the bullie, but if he/she fights back, then the bullie tells on the victim and he/she gets in more trouble. Wanting the bullie to be afraid of you is part of a deadly trap called pride. I almost got into some major trouble one time because my pride got the better of my judgement when I pulled off a vengence scheme, but thank God there wasn't enough evidence to say I did it.

Dont let your pride blind your vision.

idk. sometimes people are just asking for it. and when they do that. i like to give it to em'. they deserve it. and i can't even say i dont start fights because i do that as well. but idgaf. people annoy me. i'm glad nobody on this website does!!!!

If you can't fight someone, Goboman is right - you gotta pull something dirty. Tell them they got their girlfriend pregnant (he he he), steal his money, burn down his house, just think like the mafia (no killing, though), but above all, make sure you keep yourself secret.

Dont listen to yoyoll... Im build like a football player! Wide shoulders and tall... I would play but.. my parents dont want me to, i havent any muscle, and im pretty squishy! People are intimidated with my size so they tend to back off.. W/e back to subject, is th pregnant girl actually saying it wasnt u?

From the understanding that I was told from krimson05, she never really said anything about it. And, krimson, what do you mean "that's the way that zeldaguardian thinks"... Are you accusing of my ways of getting back at someone??

krimson05, you know just as well as I know that i can get back at someone without ANYONE noticing... Remember back in 8th grade when we got back at Joey?? We both planned it and it was perfect...

That was a great comeback on what we did to this kid named Joey... But, I rather have krimson05 tell the story...

Tell it!! And hope it doesnt get deleted cause I wont be on for a few days and I want to rea! BUt seriously, just plan it out and slowly takew them out from the inside 0.0

zeldaguardian, i'm saying u r pretty sly when it comes go revenge. thats how u think, REVENGE... correct?

and the story with the kid joey was that, zeldaguardian didn't like him so i went to his house and invited him outside. we sat down and started talking and zeldaguardian came out of the bush and kicked the kid joey right in the back of the head. it was hilarious

zeldaguardian, i'm saying u r pretty sly when it comes go revenge. thats how u think, REVENGE... correct?

and the story with the kid joey was that, zeldaguardian didn't like him so i went to his house and invited him outside. we sat down and started talking and zeldaguardian came out of the bush and kicked the kid joey right in the back of the head. it was hilarious
So how was he not suspected?

Wow, that's slick. And imaginative. Very impressive.

Back