• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Hairstyles

Xelda1800

Groose
so alot of veideo game karakters have such hott hair. do u guys try to copy there stylez? i told my exbf 2 but he woudnt. da grils hairstyles is 2 hard to copy :(

I cant do their hairsryle. its to hard for me. but i still love. i just think it looks better in anime than it would in real life.

I don't think my hair looks like anyone elses from video games...or anime...or real life...

i think tidus from final fantasy 10 is soooooo cute i luv his hair blond is sooooo hott. also demoncrat i luv rikkus hair 2 i tryed to make myne luk like hers but its too hard :confused: :eek::eek:

anime/manga/video game characters tend to have not only awesome hair but great clothes....

i believe one of the rules of anime is that hair isn't affected by gravity....this would probably complicate some hair styles that you try....

another thing i like that hair color in a/m/vg can be absolutly any color you couldl possibly imagine....

My hair is kinda like a birar patch or afro so its IMPOSSIBLE to make my hair Animerific.... But I want L's hair from the manga Death Note

Back