• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Halloween

What Should I Be for Halloween?

• Pioneer

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Renaissance Princess(?)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Bride

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirate

• Something Else

• Total voters
You could also dress like a bridge, with a hook, bonnet, and a crown on top of the bonnet.

i am not sure if you misspelled bride but.... I remember playing the oregon trail video game a long time ago and the darn bridges were always out so i would have to ford across the fast flowing river with my wagon (often losing a lot of supplies and at least oned person)the worst was whenm it said everyone survived and everything survived except one kind of supply..... my AMMO NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then at the next town the store was out of ammo and neither the cavalry or the local indians would accept anything including 1,000 dollars for 1 bullet i hated that game after that

So, Gunslinger Girl, what did you finally decide on/dress as for Halloween? I'm curious.

Back