• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Halo 2: Spoilers

DSage

Groose
HALO 2:Reviewed
by: MLG Spartan/DSAGe
210263b.jpg

Xbox20live20logo20scaled.jpg

Genre: Sci-fi, action, FPS
Studio: Bungie/ under Microsoft
Main Character: Master Chief
Sequel to: Halo: combat evolved
Price: currently 29.99 USD
Rating: M mature audiences only
Platform: XBOX and XBOX 360

Halo 2 is a game unlike any of its kind. It is the story of the Human race and their struggle to avoid extinction by the Covenant. The humans are fighting on their home turf earth in what is considered their final stand. The fate of the human race depends on the “Last Spartan” John 117 considered to be humans best weapon in their arsenal. On the contrary the Battle of Earth was repelled and the covenant fled to their newly discovered Holy Ring. Halo 2 is a story about how the humans strive to survive. The covenant Army consists of Grunts (cannon fodder), Drones (bug like creatures that **** me off), Jackals (raptor like creatures with hand held energy shields), Elites (the field commanders), Brutes (huge gorillas that put pride over pain), Hunters (walking tanks), and the leaders of the Covenant Jihad the Prophets. There are also Special Ops versions of the Elites and Grunts. The assault on the Earth was led by the Prophet of Regret. After the Retreat a Civil war broke out among the ranks with the team of Grunts, elites and hunters verses the Brutes, Jackals, Drones, and the prophets who supported this side. This Civil war allows the Humans to recover and also team with the Elite Group. Another catalyst of this war is the Arbiter (the leader of the operations of the previous halo that was destroyed chosen to fight the heretics and die for his betrayal. He discovers the lies of the prophets and the real use of Halo.

Gameplay: 9/10
Awesome campaign.
Music: 10/10
Great composition of music that captures the mood and moment.
Storyline: 10/10
Leaves you hanging wantying to find out more
The Controls: 10/10
Easy to control, combos with weapons such as BXR, BxRB, double shot RRX, RL, BL, RRYB, etc. there is still room for improvement such as spliting your reticule to target 2 enemies while dual wielding.
Surrounding/Environment: 9/10
Cool tricks such as super jumps programmed into the map, Getting out of the map is a problem needed to be adressed online, Interactive environment.
Online/Xbox Live- 10/10
Very satisfying. you dont want to put down your contoller it is also quite nerveracking.
Multiplayer: 10/10
FUN FUN FUN
Weapons: DW=dual wieldable can mix and match
M7/SMG (DW), M6C/Magnum(DW), Plasma Pistol(DW), Plasma Rifle(DW), Needler(DW), Br55/Battle Rifle, S2 AM Human Sniper. Covenant Sniper(the Covey), M19 SSM Rocket Launcher, M90 Shotgun, Energy Sword, Carbine, Brute Shot, Fuel Rod Gun, M41 LAAG WartHog chain gun, M68 Warthog Guass Cannon, Ghost, Wraith, Scorpion, Banshee, spectre.
Grenades: M9 He-Dp Fragmentation Grenade
Plasma Grenade.

OVERALL- 9.8/10

Halo 2 is a must buy it is well worth the money even with xbox live. I highly recomend it.

Pictures
i have a slide show but it wont let me put it on...
if the link doesnt work please remove it.

HTML:
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/toastedcinamonbuns/?action=view&current=1163890003.pbw

pictures courtesy of Bungie.net and ebgames.com
visit www.bungie.net click halo 2, then screenshots for pictures.

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/toastedcinamonbuns/?action=view&current=1163890003.pbw

I would get it but:

1. My mom would never let me EVER
2. I don't have an X-box
3. I never will get an X-Box
4. Must I go on?
5. Good review though, welcome to Zeldasages;)

its basically a mistype i wanted to put !warning: spoilers! cause it kinda gives the game away.. i cant fix it though because of this low rank stuff.

Back