• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

happy birthday teddy!!

mr.cuddles

Loftwing
so teddy. your 16 eh! well i get to c u all day and be with u all day cause we have that bond but i would just like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDY!!!!!

It's scary, your birthday is exactly one day prior to my sister's birthday...great :D.

Happy B-day i am a teddy! :).

GAH! HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!?!?! I hope you had a teddyrific birthday teddy! :D

Here's my present, sorry for being late:
Snuffles_White.jpg

Dammit, who deleted my post? I was serious, teddy's not even here, and he rarely ever comes on.

Well I deleted it because it was pointless and Teddy has been coming on over the break... I dunno why he hasn't responded to this yet but you should've at least said something at the end of your post that involved his birthday.

Now that concludes todays lesson on how to post... tune in next time to learn how to quote two people in one post!

now back on topic...

Happy birthday you curly haired freak . .. ... ... .. *sigh* I have a feeling this is gonna get deleted.

Um..happy birthday...

(For those of you who think I'm being an asshole, I'm good friends with teddy so stop judging me).

whens the next lesson animal? i need it LOL

Animaldude: just press the + sign that is in the talking bubble next to the quote icon... Then press the quote icon on someone else's post and you'll have quoted two ppl. :)

Back