• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Happy Go Lucky

okay I am a fourteen year old author and i was wondering where i might find an agent (or even just straight-on publisher) to help me publish my book. I'd rather lean away from the online self-publisher people like iUniverse and ExLibris, because although they get it done fast, the quality of publishing isn't that grand. Thanks for the help!

~sharadar12

(by the way, the title was just something random to catch your attentions)

If your really serious, go to New York or another major city.

If your too lazy to do that, go online, find a real publisher's website, ask for information, and if they are considering taking you on, they will ask for a copy of your story. Send it to them and they will decide whether of not to publish it.

You'd have a much better chance if you sold your work to magazines or newspapers and looked for a publisher after college. I'm not sure how many people are gonna publish a 14 year olds work and make it into a novel.

Yeah, yoyolll's right. Actually, you probably can't count on even selling your short stories to magazines, just work on getting them put into magazines, newspapers, etc. for free. Then see if any publishers contact you.

During college you should be able to make quite a lot of money through magazines though. They like college stuff. And if you decide to write more informative books (so not novels but like research or theory crap) you can get those published at a fairly young age.

Back