• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Harmonix on Nintendo

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
As many of you know, the Wii is getting the critically acclaimed game Rock Band. This version, however, will have NO online play, no downloadable songs (or DLC), and no custom character creator. The issue? Memory.

Harmonix has stated that for Nintendo to keep up with the next gen consoles, they need a hard drive. And yet when told this, Nintendo looked them square in the eyes and stated "A hard drive disk is not necessary for the Wii". My question is why? Discuss.

Nintendo's never actually kept up with others in terms of things like hard drive and online play.

I guess not having the downloadable songs available will suck but i dont care too much about lack of online play. The GH3 online play kinda sucked and id rather just play w/ myself or friends.

I guess not having the downloadable songs available will suck but i dont care too much about lack of online play. The GH3 online play kinda sucked and id rather just play w/ myself or friends.

Haha sorry animaldude, but the last bit of that sounded so wrong

Back