• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Have to make these known!

i am a teddy

Graverobber
Hiya everybody... I realize you people are being deprived of me, Teddy, so I decided to fill in a few things.. Comment on these:

1: UltimaLink OWNS my face at pokemon diamond -.-
2: If you play the na na na's in Hey Jude by the Beatles and start the song "Your Guardian Angel", they mesh together!!!!
3: WE ARENT ON WIKIPEDIA!!!!!!!???
Have anyhting of your own devisings you want known, Make it known here so I dont spammed out -.-

Um... I'm not quit sure I understand this topic, can you explain what we're suppose to do more clearer? Sorry, but I got a small mind and you need to use smaller words around me, lol.

1. yes, yes I do :p
2. I would not know...
3. Then get someone to put us on Wikipedia, it is a DISGRACE not to be on wikipediea :)

Actually, our site wide search is powered by Google *see this article". If someone would like us to show up in Wikipedia, they are certainly welcomed to make a page. Of course, we're working on a few behind the scenes projects right now which may involve...something.

Animal, I played teddy in school...His team is great, well put together, good typing, and nice moves. I had all of these, plus guys that were 20 levels higher than his :p I'm sure he could at least knock you around, if not win.

Let it been known I havent played since my crushing defeat At the hands OF Ultima...

Manaphy lvl 63?
Torterra lvl 64
Luxray lvl 61
Staraptor lvl 56.. Caught at lvl 54 so its weak
Steelix lvl 48
and whatever I feel like... probably my Weezing I just caught heh...

My Ex Lineup (Which pwned teddy and would have pwned animal if it weren't for my messed up wifi...) is:

Empoleon Lv 76
Lucario Lv 94 (now, was 80)
Torterra Lv 73?
Luxray Lv 64
Zapdos Lv 61
Staraptor Lv 63

Let it been known I havent played since my crushing defeat At the hands OF Ultima...

Manaphy lvl 63?
Torterra lvl 64
Luxray lvl 61
Staraptor lvl 56.. Caught at lvl 54 so its weak
Steelix lvl 48
and whatever I feel like... probably my Weezing I just caught heh...
I... I can.... I can crush you.... oh dear...
lol I caught my staraptor at 3 or so and have trained it to 64
I have my old line up with
luxray- 61
staraptor- 64
torterra- 71
lucario- 65

I forgot the other ones but I have a lvl 100 articuno too that's not in my lineup that I might throw in...

Im currently training a new linup (which ultima helped me put together) that includes:

Torterra
Empoleon
Blaziken
Salamance
Dusknoir
Blissey

Yah... so that's what ull be seeing soon

Back