• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

heartbrake or open heart surgery?

heartbake or open heart surgery

• being broken up wit

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • getting open heart surgery

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Xelda1800

Groose
wood u rather brake up with som1 u luv or hav open heart surgery? base ically wat im tryin 2 say iz wud u rather go thru fisical pain or syko logical pain?

4 me, i'd rather hav open heart surgery cuz the body heels relly fast and at most it wud hurt fo like 2 months but a brakeup can mayke u cry for months and months and even years in sum cases like in movies and also this one person i no and it took her 3 years but now she is ok i think but as for me i heeled alot faster wen i got my wisdom teeth out than wen i broke up wit my exbf plus i didnt brake any1s scanr when i got my teeth out but i got relly violent cuz lv makes u do stooped things sumtimes

ur thoughts plz

Well, first I would like to say I really wish I could read your reasoning for what you would want, but nobody can understand your writing...

And for me it would be being broken up with because I don't take it that hard when somebody breaks up with me, and I personally can't deal with physical pain.

Re: Heartbreak or open heart surgery?

Would you rather break up with someone you love or have open heart surgery? Basically what I'm trying to say is, would you rather go through physical pain or psychological pain?

For me, I'd rather have open heart surgery because the body heals really quickly, and at most it would hurt for maybe 2 months, but a brake-up can make you cry for months and months, and even years in some cases like in movies, and also this one person I know, it took her 3 years but now she is ok... I think... But as for me I healed alot faster when i got my wisdom teeth out than when I broke up with my ex-boyfriend. Plus I didn't brake anyone's scanr(<---WTH?!) when I got my teeth out, but I got really violent because love makes you do stupid things sometimes.

Your thoughts please.
Uggh, I did my best to translate it.

It honestly depends. If I were married, I'd more than likely rather have to get heart surgery, than having a divorce. If I had a girlfriend, I'd probably rather break-up, because of taxing my body over a girl that I'm not truely in love with? No way. As for healing, heart surgery is extremely serious, and recovery could take MUCH longer than 2 months to recover. Or, if the condition causing you to need such surgery was bad enough, that recovery might not even happen.

... I just don't see any corrolation between the two ... heart surgery affects your physical heart, while heartbrake affects your "heart", which is in reality controlled by signals of the brain ... i'd have to say heart surgery.

... I just don't see any corrolation between the two ... heart surgery affects your physical heart, while heartbrake affects your "heart", which is in reality controlled by signals of the brain ... i'd have to say heart surgery.

its been shown that emotional damage can have physical symptoms.

I have no problem with physical pain, for I perceive it only as weakness leaving the body. Emotions are something different.

Back