• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Hello there

I'm new here. :3 Sorry if this isn't the right place for an introduction, I couldn't seem to find a intro thread after searching.

Zelda is my favorite series. =D

Well, the main chat area is where this sort of thing goes. It's okay, though. One of our former co-webmasters made the same mistake...

Anyway, welcome to Zeldasages! I hope you enjoy the site. Don't be shy to participate in the forum conversations, or to enter the chat room.

Althought you've been welcomed many times, I'll do so again :)
Welcome to ZeldaSages!

Participate in the forums and chat with us in the chatroom!
As Teddy claims, we lack new blood.

Thank you for supporting the female population. There are only three of us who are active. (if you count me, I'm only sometimes active. But Ides of March and Pandabear are here quite often. :)

Yay!!! the female population on this website is growing. you could say I'm one of the few active female members on this site. so... welcome! it's good to know that you are not a robot. come into the chatroom sometime and talk to us. we're usually pretty nice people. usually.

Back