• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Hidden song

Zerg006

Loftwing
How many of you guys know of the hidden Totaka's song in the Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, and the DX version? If you go to the frog house (don't remember where it is) and wait a while, you hear this tune, that has been in a BUNCH of Nintendo games. If you've played Luigi's Mansion, sometimes whenever Luigi whistles, you hear the tune.

See how many games you can find it in!

Here's the link to the video describing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLMAgcGA8Dw

I'm replaying Link's Awakening DX right now, and I actually noticed this secret just this morning! Thanks for letting me know what it is! :D

I'm replaying Link's Awakening DX right now, and I actually noticed this secret just this morning! Thanks for letting me know what it is! :D

That's good, now Versac has something else to add to the Link's Awakening section of Zelda Sages he's wowrking on :D.

Back