• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

High School Musical 2

What is your favorite song?

• What Time Is It?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fabulous

• Work This Out

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • You Are The Music In Me

• I Don't Dance

• You Are The Music In Me (Sharpay)

• Gotta Go My Own Way

• Bet On It

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Everyday

• All For One

• Total voters

animaldude

Sage in Training
Anybody watch this? I did :D I liked it but it obviously wasn't as good as the first one. My favorite song was probably "You are the Music in Me". 2nd and 3rd are "Work it Out" and "I Don't Dance". Anyway, what's your favorite song and what did you think of the movie?

High School Musical= good
one learns to appreciate such movies when you and your youth group learn the steps to Were All In This Together to preform infront of an audience

High School Musical Two= bad
about 30 minutes into this movie and i kinda wanted to shoot myself...

Oh god...I didn't see either, except an hour of the first one in Music Class. That movie made my eyes and ears bleed. So I refuse to see the second. What's the worst about it, is that my sister has the first soundtrack, so I have to listen to it whenever she plays it...

omgomg i absolutely LOVE high school musical! i know, im a totallll nerd. but its okay. i love the first and really love the second. i actually liked the second one more. the songs were better and troy and gabriella finally freakin kiss. plus zac efron is soooo attractive. ima geek, and its alright if you want to make fun of me, i accept it.

I think that High School Musical is a form of brainwashing for the next generation (along with the Numa Numa Song and Winnie the Pooh, to name a few), so, naturally, I avoided the Movie all together.

i dint relly like the first 1 the songs jus sucked i mean if i want to hear a musical i hear west side story cuz dat is truly genius shizzle right thurrr but da 2nd one was sooooooooo good i waz truely impressed. the music was soooo good i have bet on it on replay replay replay i listen to it alll day i luv zac efron i actually almost new him so we hav a connekshun plus he is sooooooo dreamy i just luv him omg omg omg omgom g!!! i am sooo jelus of vanessa hudgens i wish i culd trade places wit herr!

Usually, I would hate anything that's on the Disney channel, but the high school musicals I despise on a ridiculous level.

Wow, the poll got 3 votes.

Never watched one in full but that main girl Hudgens is under scrutiny for taking pictures of herself(not following school dress code). If they were gonna make a third and this does not blow over they may work her out of the movie to have Disney keep its Squeaky CLEAN reputation. I dont know any song havent listened to them only heard one when my sis had it on and it was i dont dance... so I put that.

Uh, how does Disney have a sqeeky clean image? Walt Disney himself had a fleet of nuclear submarines.

Anyway, never saw either, don't want to either. They just look too boring.

moral of the story if you send pictures to someone makesure they are not stupid and give them to the press. High School musical is realistic and everone just bursts out in song at HS. As for the nuclear subs what a BAMF

Walt Disney himself had a fleet of nuclear submarines.
Wtf?! Nuclear subs?! Walt Disney?! What're you smoking?

Plus, Walt Disney was all about the cartoons, this whole Disney Channel crap would've been a huge disappointment for him. I doubt he ever foresaw something called "high school musical".

No, I'm serious. Look it up. Walt Disney was a very odd man. I think he had his body frozen too...

But I agree with you on the whole cartoon thing. That's the only good thing Disney has ever done.

Disney Channel is sparkling clean. For example, they have absolutely no commercials for anything that doesn't have to do with Disney.

YEahhh they dont. I guess it is one huge scandal! Or they are so big and rich they advertise for themselves when you are already watching them.

Back