• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Hot date on Bryyo...

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
In Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, I am stuck at a point where after you lower a forcefield, you kill two pirates, and then you pull a signal jamming machine with your grapple latch, which gives you limited time to do something... Which is what I need help with... There is an indestructable wall, and the machine, so I don't know what to do... Unless I have to go to the hot area before the thorn jungle...

Help!

Woah... I wish I could help you but I haven't played since the summer and high school has wiped away my memory... Sorry :(

If you don't want to wait for one of us to respond my suggestion is gamefaqs. Btw, if you want I can send you some friend vouchers if I have any... I may have one or two.

Uhh...I think you need to use your ship there. I haven't played it in a while either, could you describe it better maybe?

After you go there, you realize it is impossible to continue on, so you start to return to your ship, and you will get a message to go to a different area ...

If you already have the Ice Missiles, go to the beginning area.
If you do not have the Ice Missiles, go to the Fuel Gel (Lava) Area.

After you go there, you realize it is impossible to continue on, so you start to return to your ship, and you will get a message to go to a different area ...

If you already have the Ice Missiles, go to the beginning area.
If you do not have the Ice Missiles, go to the Fuel Gel (Lava) Area.
I went to the firey place, caught a glimpse of the guy who I think is the next boss, killed these things, and had to turn it off...

ICE MISSILES, ICE EVERYWHERE ELSE?! HMM! I WONDER WHO THE NEXT BOSS IS! *HACK**WHEEZE*MISSINGHUNTER*COUGH*

Back