• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

How to Choose?

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
I don't know wheter to choose between FF III of Megaman ZX. I am a huge FF fan (check my location), but Megaman ZX looks awesome. Help?!?!?!?!?!?

Here's what you do. Get two monkeys and make one FFIII and one MMZX and have them fight. Whoever wins, you get that game. It's genious!!!

Well yeah, exept for the price of the monkeys!

I suggest doing some research. Find reviews of it and base it on that!

Yes, lets do that. Anyway, I need a new DS game. I want everyones personal opinion on which game to get.

Thank You, oh dude of the animals, as you are the only one to give me your own opinion.

You are welcome oh guy of the sly... I dont understand why u're interested in megaman anyway... I havent heard much about it and you love FF anyway

Yes, I live for the Fantasy that was not Final, but I have been reading in nintendo power about ZX and I immeadiately thought, wow, this looks sweet.

Back