• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Hyrule Warriors?

Linkman

Loftwing
I' sure you've all seen the trailer by this point. I'm not sure how I feel about Nintendo licensing Zelda out in this way. I keep getting bad memories of the CD-i games. What do you all think of this? If you haven't seen the video I've posted it below. It does look cool...but I'm nervous to see a samurai style Link.

It looks interesting, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'll probably be one of the people to get a copy just out of pure curiosity! =D

At least from the trailer it looks like they are doing a good job of incorporating enemies from varies time periods in the Zelda Universe, which is a nice twist. Frankly the graphics don't look that all together for a game on the WiiU, but it's still early in development so hopefully that will change when the final game is released.

The leak has been out for some time, I didn't want to say anything because Ive pretty much been a zs Wh$&# ^^ anyways, its probably going to sell like hotcakes. there is a huge target audience for dynasty warriors, so this should go over pretty well, as well as quell the Zelda fans till Zelda u comes out.

Back