• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Hyrule

Hey this is my first post so hi guys.

So anyway who else wants to see hyrule get un-flooded in future zelda games? Hyrule's been a cool place so far and it would be kind of lame if it just stays underwater for the rest of the series.

Yeah, I myself was not veryhappy with Hyrule being flooded. Then again Nintendo has always put something in these games for a reason. They may be planning something over there. I would like to see Hyrule again though. It's the place that won my heart the first time I popped in a Zelda game :).

Who knows. For all we know Miyamoto and Mr A are really the only ones that know this for sure. What I would find just hilarious is if they didn't even know how the heck these games fit together :D.

I think flooding Hyrule was a great idea. Not only did it give the zelda games a change in scenery, but it was an interesting twist in the storyline (maybe Twilight Princess will reveal why Hyrule was flooded.) Plus it was a great marketing scheme. Having games repeat the same realm over and over again gets boring. Would Twilight Princess really be this popular if the previous game (WW) wasn't a bit of flop?

Would we all be this excited?

Back