• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

I have taken on a huge task...

Zerg006

Loftwing
Alright I've decided to take on a huge task in OoT. No it's not "beat the game with 3 hearts", or "no L-Targeting" or anything like that.

I have challenged myself to play through all of OoT, and keep a record of how many times I have to hear Navi say "Hey", "Look", and "Listen".

I plan on keeping you guys up to date with a logbook of what I've done so far

DAY 1: Started Game, Beat Deku Tree.
LAST ITEM OBTAINED: Zelda's Letter
NUMBER OF "HEY": 22
NUMBER OF "LOOK"/"LISTEN": 15

DAY 2: Completed Dodongo's Cavern.
LAST ITEM OBTAINED: Din's Fire
NUMBER OF "HEY": 23
NUMBER OF "LOOK"/"LISTEN": 13

DAY 3: Completed Jabu Jabu's Belly.
LAST ITEM OBTAINED: Master Sword
NUMBER OF "HEY": 28
NUMBER OF "LOOK"/"LISTEN": 38

Navi really isn't that bad. I don't see the big deal. There's also a mute button for those who are that irritated by Navi.

Navi really isn't that bad. I don't see the big deal. There's also a mute button for those who are that irritated by Navi.

Yeah there's a mute button, but that would kill the whole point of this great crusade. I'm just doing this so I can see how much she says it over the course of the game. And I have a feeling it's gonna be alot

Back