• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

I made fan media

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Yea, I had nothing better to do with my life, so I sat in front of my Powerbook for two hours and made this :).

Download, enjoy, give me some feedback :). This was the first time I've tried to make some form of Zelda music, so don't kill me if you hate it.

This is phenomenal people. This is really cool, and I enjoyed listening to it VERY MUCH. This is now on my I-pod, as it is freakin awesome, I gave it 5/5 stars. Awesome job, Bob.:D

UltimaLink007

It's an mp4 file, so WMP and Quicktime should be able to run it with ease, along with RealPlayer *untested*. If you still can't get it to work, you my friend have a strange laptop :). I'll see what I can do if it still won't work. I can send the aif file, but of course, this is far larger in size.

It's an mp4 file, so WMP and Quicktime should be able to run it with ease, along with RealPlayer *untested*. If you still can't get it to work, you my friend have a strange laptop :). I'll see what I can do if it still won't work. I can send the aif file, but of course, this is far larger in size.
I used realplayer and it worked.

Horray for QuickTime! Free downloads for everyone!

Oh, and nice arrangement. Timpany often gets downplayed, what a shame...

Back