• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

I need help :(

llemes

Groose
I want to buy something new, but i don't know what to get.

here's what i'm thinking of getting:

Nintendo Wii,
Laptop,
or Gamecube

If you have any suggestions, i welcome those too.

I would nix the Gamcube, considering the Wii is 100% backwards compatible with GCN games. As for the laptop, that's really on your preference. If you really need a laptop, I would buy it. However, if the laptop is only a commodity and you have no immediate need, I would purchase the Wii. Heck, purchase a Wii and Twilight Princess while you're at it :cool:.

I would nix the Gamcube, considering the Wii is 100% backwards compatible with GCN games. As for the laptop, that's really on your preference. If you really need a laptop, I would buy it. However, if the laptop is only a commodity and you have no immediate need, I would purchase the Wii. Heck, purchase a Wii and Twilight Princess while you're at it :cool:.
That's what i was thinking, but my parents say "$250?!?!? that's a waste of money! blah, blah, blah. spen your money on more importent things."
Well, Twilight Princess is SO an important thing.

oh yeah, did you know that they are making Wii Balls? (that's exactly what they are called if you didn't know) I think that that is freaking hilarious! Wii Balls, heh, heh.

That's what i was thinking, but my parents say "$250?!?!? that's a waste of money! blah, blah, blah. spen your money on more importent things."
Well, Twilight Princess is SO an important thing.

oh yeah, did you know that they are making Wii Balls? (that's exactly what they are called if you didn't know) I think that that is freaking hilarious! Wii Balls, heh, heh.
A laptop is more expensive. What are wii balls?

I would buy the Wii 100%. In all honesty, most people really don't need a lapop, so what woud be the point anyway.;)

Back