• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

I Win

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
After many tries, the mighty one-winged angel has fallen to me! I can't freakin believe it!!! Whoooooooooooooooo!!!

Let me be the first to give you congrats of beating Sephiroth... It took you many tries... But, you finally did the impossible. Still, it took me one try to defeat him. Not to gloat... :)

My problems were:

- A few times, when I couldn't stop Sin Heartless Angel, I couldn't get an elixer off on time, but I quickly found out that he ALWAYS follows that up with flash, which is easy to counter

- I used trinity limit with 2 health bars left, and when I had him at no health, he killed me because my mp didn't recharge fast enough to stop berserking

- when he's down to four health bars, he uses the firaga towers more frequently, which helped, and ticked me off. I had less time to attack before I heard "Perish." When I WASN't caught in it, I glided away, and it allowed me to charge my mp...

Maybe I could write a FAQ on How-to-Beat, unless you want to do it ZG. I think that that would be fun...

My problems were:

- A few times, when I couldn't stop Sin Heartless Angel, I couldn't get an elixer off on time, but I quickly found out that he ALWAYS follows that up with flash, which is easy to counter

- I used trinity limit with 2 health bars left, and when I had him at no health, he killed me because my mp didn't recharge fast enough to stop berserking

- when he's down to four health bars, he uses the firaga towers more frequently, which helped, and ticked me off. I had less time to attack before I heard "Perish." When I WASN't caught in it, I glided away, and it allowed me to charge my mp...

Maybe I could write a FAQ on How-to-Beat, unless you want to do it ZG. I think that that would be fun...
ah, my brother would LOVE a faq... but you would have to make it quick due to the fact that he's almost done :D
btw, congrats on beating this and 700 posts

I'll write it tomorrow. Even if you beat the game, You can't get 100% unless you do every mission, including beating Sephiroth and getting Fenrir. Also, you have to be at a VERY high level to win

I beat him my first try. Really, equiping yourself with a good deal of sumons and finishing off with a few limit breaks is all you have to do to beat both his forms. That, and a good number of x potions :). I actually found Sephiroth Birth a tad harder than One Winged Angel, only because his parts regenerated...but that's just me.

Nice job Ultima. Congrats. What was your time?

Sometime between 2 and 4 minutes...

I beat him my first try. Really, equiping yourself with a good deal of sumons and finishing off with a few limit breaks is all you have to do to beat both his forms. That, and a good number of x potions :). I actually found Sephiroth Birth a tad harder than One Winged Angel, only because his parts regenerated...but that's just me.

Sephiroth Birth = ? Are you talking about FF7?

Alright, you may need to beat the ENTIRE game, including finding all the treasures, getting all the KeyBlades, completing all the missions, and lots more... I know what you're talking about... I know how hard it is... I have a 100% on both levels of the game... and on both games: KHI and KHII.

Back