• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

IE and Profiles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Hello all,
It's come to my attention that profile tabs are not appearing in Internet Explorer. For those you you browsing with Internet Explorer, this is what I'm talking about:

profiliu5.jpg

(The infraction tab being there doesn't mean UltimaLink007 has infractions; moderation team members always see that tab because it contains options for giving someone an infraction. Of course, if he did have any, they'd be listed there).

You see, you're supposed to see those lovely tabs...yet you don't... We've narrowed down the issue to a possible javascript conflict. So, we're going to be working over the next few days to attempt to find a feasible solution to the problem. In the meantime if you'd like to make use of these tabs (they are half the point of the new profile system) just use Firefox, Netscape, or another internet program other than IE. I apologize for the inconvenience, but we are working on a solution. I'll keep this open if you wish to discuss.

Internet Explorer crashes more than Firefox. And on my computer, Firefox crashes A LOT.

I always use Firefox because I find it much more secure than IE and on my computer, it rarely ever crashes. Also I prefer the interface more

I got the company to research the problem (my sad attempts made it worse, lol), so they're trying to diagnose every skin to see what exactly is going on.

Edit:
The issue has been fixed! Everyone using IE should now be able to see our new lovely tabs :). Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back