• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Imvu

Zerg006

Loftwing
Just putting it out there to download and try IMVU. It's a 3D chatroom thing like AIM, and it's free. It's just fun to chat to people and to see what their avatars look like. Now like I said above it's free, however if you want to access more items, you have to pay. But there's enough that you don't have to pay. Just try it out sometime. If enough people were to download it, we could all meet up in a chatroom to discuss possible ideas for this site, instead of having to post a bulletin, and wait who knows how long for an answer. Just an idea. If you do download it, my ID on it is Zerg006

Darkare and I thought that this program would be a good thing for the admins to use since ideas could be thrown about, and the messages stay in the air for awhile, so they can be saved. Try it!

PS: You can get accessories for your character. I look like Sephiroth!

Haha, yeah, I could just imagine the staff standing around talking and Bob dressed as Link or Cloud or something.

hmm
might as well dowload it ^^

*click*

my sn is toastedkhaos

and my avatar just took its shirt off xD i hit the wrong button
and i cant find it =[

Back