• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Internet Channel Free Trial!

animaldude

Sage in Training
Yes! Today Nintendo has brought their christmas gift! The internet channel has come out with a free trial.

I am writing this from my Wii!

I just read that the final version will be available in late March and if you download it before June 30, 2006 you will get it for FREE as long as the Wii system is in existence! W00T

Freakin sWiit!!! I will make sure to get it while it's free. How much does it cost after June 30th?

P.S. Did u mean 2007? If it were 2006, it would be over before the Wii even came out...;)

duh i meant 2007 :p
i am not sure how much it will cost after that but we wont have to worry about that if we get it while its free

We should post reminders about this so that we remember to download it while it's free, so that noone on ZS with a Wii by then has to worry about having to pay because we will make them get it while it's free.

I need to make a user and pass on my.nintendo.com, right? then they'll e-mail me right? Or do I somehow resigster my wii online?????:confused: :confused: :confused:

when u r viewing the wii channels main page *wii game, mii, shop, forecast, news channel* on the botom left hand corner there will be an envelope with numbers on it

click and it takes you to your message board

Back