• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Is it worth it?

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
Is it worth getting OoT: Master Quest? I've been debating on it for awhile....so can anyone tell me if its worth getting?

*Oh yeah, i've heard something about Master Quest...it says the Water Temple was "made much easier than it was in the original.....it was torture" Did people really find it that hard?!?! The only trouble i had was the whirlpool room....*

Master Quest was actually a great deal of fun :). If you like to be challenged take a good look at it. You'll be supprised what they threw in. If you don't like solving new puzzles and navigating through very different temples, pass. I thought it was worth it.

It's usually not that much $. If you look online, the price is usually $5-$25. If you decide to get it, DO NOT USE A GUIDE! I've actually heard of people who play it just to say they have. The entire point is to savor the puzzle madness.

P.S. Another person who had trouble with the whirpool room! Huzzah! I'm not alone!

lol that whirlpool room is horrible ugh :( i nearly wept in happiness when i was out ^_^

so was the water temple really made easier?

In general, no. However, I believe the whirlpool room was eliminated (I might be wrong though) and a few other simple-yet-annoying puzzles were removed. Plenty other puzzles await, but none that make one contemplate the taste of cyanide.

ah, lol ^_^

and about the guide, i probably wouldnt waste my money, the challenge is worth more ;)

plus, i dont really want to spend any more money than i need to..

Back