• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Jokes

Magicman

Groose
Want to hear a joke?
POST IT HERE.

Will you remember me by the end of the day?
Yes
Will you remember me by the end of this week?
Yes
Will you remember me by the end of the month?
Yes
Knock Knock
Who's there?
I thought you would remember me!?

Magicman

Can someone please post a joke. I dont care how cheesey i want to laugh

Why is milk the fastest drink?

Because it's pasteurized before you see it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
(Think about it).

------------------------------------------------------------

-Catholic School
*Mary keeps falling asleep and John pokes her to keep her awake.*

TEACHER: I'm going to ask all of you three questions, see if you can answer them all. The first question is: Who created the earth?

(John pokes Mary)

MARY: ow! JESUS CHRIST!!!

TEACHER: Correct, Mary. Second question: which part of Adam's body did Eve come from?

(John pokes Mary)

MARY: ooo, my RIBS!!!

TEACHER: Yes, Mary. The third question: What did Eve say to Adam when they had their 100th child?

(John pokes Mary)

MARY: YOU STICK THAT THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I SWEAR, I'LL SNAP IT IN HALF!!!

Why did the boy throw the butter out the window?

Because he wanted to see teh butter fly!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Why did the peanut butter jump into the ocean?

Because he wanted to be with the jellyfish!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What did one cow say to the other when it got in its way?

"Mooove."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

How do you kill a dumb blonde?

Put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What do you do when a dumb blonde throws a pin at you?

Run like hell, she has a gernade in her mouth!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Why did the dumb blonde get fired from the banana factory?

Because she threw out all the bent ones!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This isn't that good but ...

Two Peanuts were walking down a road.

One was a Salted. (Say it out loud)

I found these ones online...I edited them a little because of language:

A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks. After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, then orders the bartender to prepare another double martini. After he finishes that it, he again peeks inside his shirt pocket and orders the bartender to bring another double martini. The bartender says, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis all night long - but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill." The customer replies, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, I know it's time to go home."

There were these two guys in a bar, which was on the 20th floor of a building. The first man said " I bet you $100 I can jump out that window and come straight back in!" The second man says "Ok, sure." and the barman holds the bet. The first man jumps out the window and disappears for a second before jumping straight back in. Disappointed about losing the $100, the second man says: " I'll bet you another $100 you can't do it again." So the barman holds the bet. Sure enough, the first man jumps out the window, disappears for a second, then jumps straight back in. Thinking he must have caught a freak gust of wind, the second man says "Ok, I bet you $300 I can jump out the window and come straight back in." The first man says" Ok, sure." The second man jumps out the window and falls to the footpath below. He is dead. Back up in the bar, the barman says to the first man " Gee, you can be a jerk when you're ticked, Superman."

There are 12 blondes and a black guy in a plane with only 12 parachutes. The door of the plane is ripped open because it wasn't locked properly and they are falling out of the sky. All the passengers hang on to the overhead bar so they are not sucked out of the plane.
The black guy says, "Ok....I'll go without a parachute."

All the blondes clap.

That is preeeeeeeety funny.

What do ya call a cheetah/cheeseburger hybrid?
Fast Food.

Why did the Turkey cross the Road?
To get to Turkey.

The first one is good, while the second one is well.............bad...sorry, but it's more like a bad pun. Anyway, you said that a few times in lunch today...

What's the kind of house that weighs the least?

A light house.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What do you get when you cross an elephant with a swimming pool?

Swim trunks.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nice ones yoyo...:)
What is the only mouse that doesnt eat cheese?
A COMPUTER MOUSE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHA

that was almost as bad as slyguy's...

JUST KIDDDING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fine mr.goody-too-shoes but Turkey jokes can also be offensive to Turks (why can't you figure that out yourself?).

Lol, this thread is making me laugh for the wrong reasons...

How many **** ***** does it take to paint a wall?
Depends on how hard you throw them...

notice i didnt say dead babies.. :)
for those who take offense to dead baby jokes please pretend that the starred out words say "Paint Buckets" O_

YO mama's so fat that when she walked in the hotel, the hotel manager said,
"you can't stay here. I am not sure if we have Earth Quake Insurance"

Back