• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

"Kentucky Anti-terror law requires God be acknowledged"

Ugh. I believe in God, I love God, I follow God, but in the US we have something called separation of church and state and when we begin accusing individuals who are agnostic or atheist of being terrorists that's just plain wrong. Seriously, virtually every religion on the planet states rather clearly that "we are all God's children and he loves us equally". When you get ultra fundamentalists in the mix twisting laws that determine if someone is a terrorist, that's just plain wrong.

Never fear though, this is a blatantly obvious violation of the Constitution so it should disappear in a year or so :).

The world is going backwards!!!

It's called religious acceptance, people, and atheists don't like religion shoved down their throats (actually many people who believe in God don't like that either).

If anything, this is gonna cause more terrorism.

That's just really sad. You would think that after law after law concerning a church and state combination is shot down states would get the right idea. Apparently, not so much. I see this being overturned in a few months.

Back