• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Kind of a cheat....OoT

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
I dont know if anyone knows this, but...You dont have to do the whole Ice Cavern. I searched for a way to get out of doing the whole thing because i think the ice cavern is a big waste of time. if it had been bigger........maybe. Anyways, you have to go on a gold skulltulla hunt. Get enough to get the giants wallet. Then go in any weird cavern that has fish in a puddle. Sell it to the man in Kakariko Village who always is asking for stuff. Get your wallet filled and go buy blue fire from a potion shop that sells it. Go to the ice cavern. Go in. Instead of going to the place where the blue fire originally is, you can just melt your way into one of the last rooms before the White Wolfos. It saves time.........well that is, if you are like me and try to catch every possible gold skulltulla available in a dungeon before leaving......i bet Zeldagaurdian does that.....=)

u r a very very very smart zelda play. i have to give u that. u are also correct on that he collects everything in the game. i am his brother and i know how he plays zelda. if it wasnt created......he would die

LOL.

Someone thinks I'm smart........*gazes into the distance*:)

lol. More like lazy....I was going through the game one day and came across the shop that sells blue fire....I saw i had enough and bought some. lol. I looked at my guide to figure out red ice areas and well.....bingo, i found a short cut. lol. also, i did that so i wouldnt have to wory about keese. those things get on my nerves....lol:D

well. mostly i think your smart because u didnt only fall into the mario trend. there are 2 many noobs sayin that they know all about the mario world. but then again, what is there to know.

legend of zelda on the other hand has alot to know.
1. epona
2. zelda
3. aril
4. mastersword
5. goldensword
6. link
7. ganondorf
8. shadow link
9. wooden sword
10. etc.

Everyone thinks that they can master any game better than everyone else. Some say it's true, others don't. I know it's true, because I have mastered the Zelda Series better than everyone else. Krimson05 has mastered the Jak and Daxter Series better than anyone else. It's true that you need to know a lot of one game. Zelda: OoT, you need to know where to go when you don't know where you're at. Mario Series, there's a lot of secrets hidden in the games.

Final Sentence: There's a lot to understand about Mario and Zelda, but, there are a few, god-given talented people that can undestand the Mario and Zelda Games, better than everyone else.

legend of zelda on the other hand has alot to know.
1. epona
2. zelda
3. aril
4. mastersword
5. goldensword
6. link
7. gannondorf
8. shadow link
9. wooden sword
10. etc.

ACK!!! YOU TYPED GANON WITH TWO N'S!!!! Don't worry tho, i fixed it for you, no charge:D

shadow link is fun in OoT.:) i like hitting him with the megaton hammer to make him fall into the floor.

Ganon is spelled like I just spelled it. We don't want people here now do we?

Back