• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Lets Brainstorm!

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
I feel motivated! Motivated to do something! Something in Flash! I am accualy going to make something in flash! Wooo! (lets see how long my motivation lasts)

Anywho, my motivation is high, but my creativity and originality is low. Thats where you come in! I need ideas and all whatnot! So this is what I have so far and what your ideas lie upon:

It must be an RPG
It must have humor
It should be kind of like the flash game "Zelda Lampshade" (google it)
It shouldn't have super cyborg monkey ninjas or anything like that.

So i need your help. Lets figure something out.

P.S. Like my new sig?

Plot: Gannon is making Moo the Cow Explode, and you must arrive before it happens. Through trading, you get to Moo the Cow, just in time to see it explode!!!!

Animaldude, thankyou. The rest of you-
It shouldn't have super cyborg monkey ninjas or anything like that.
Now expand your ideas or shall be forced to abandon your help! No name in the credits for you!

In the beggining, you fight a monster just like in Lampshade, in which u press space and win, and you get an antidote for Moo the Cow. You are not allowed to pass until you become a hyrulian hero, according to bob. Through trading, you get a fake ID saying thatr you are a hyrulian hero. Just in time to see a cow explode.

Characters would be the high post ZS people ... bob, zeroth, animal, teddy, myself, dakare, IHeartNJ, Halo2_geru, windmage, zeldaguardian, Lt. Justin and maybe sample.

ehh... I dont really like the exploding cow. and it shouldnt be that similar to the zelda lampshade. it would show a lack of originality.

The evil monster could be called the III Ynos (Sony PS3), and you kill it with your Wii strike!

And if that doesnt work... Maybe you can have a quest of the wii defeating the xbox360 and ps3 in boss battles! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... that would be fun

that plot could be tied into the idea of a zeldasages cast, where we give whatever power we have to the wii and it beat the other systems ^^

lol lets not insult the other consoles too much....

we dont want bill gates and sony coming after us with there secret armies of pirate ninjas lol :D

Back