• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Lets Brainstorm!

ahh... good idea that pirates could be on the side of sony and the ninjas can be on the side of microsft... or the other war around. Well anyway maybe we can call them the ynos III and the Xobx063... like what slyguy said
WOW 400th post!! w00t w00t

I like the idea of us giving the wii powers. You Start with, oh ... Spirit Bob (A Spirit Projection of the Great Webmaster in the Sky) giving yiu the Wii Strike. The final battel could be when the YnosIII and 063Xobx combine to form some evil, mutated console (the 063Ynos), and you summon all the powers of the ZS's and we all kill them. I want the power the power to use Pyro-Bomb Powers.:D Or to be a swordsmaster.:D

oh yah... base it on my zeldasages government story :)
that reminds me... i have to post that
i cant do it now though because the story is saved on a diff. comp.

I... Made... a... Story

p.s did u finish my avatar?
If u didnt thats okay. take ur time :)
animal won't make the story, but we can all contribute to it.

P.S. Like my sig
When I get Hyrulian Hero, I'm gonna use new avatar (no spoiler)

im confused i thought we were gonna base it on the story i made about the government... this is a confusing thread... i'm gonna rate it a 1 star...

cool sig... funny :)

Back