• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Logout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
The server isn't letting me log out. I've tried to log out on three different computers and it still won't let me.

Any clue what's going on?

Try going to the mainpage and logging out from there (aka, the homepage). It may be a cookie error...that should kill it :).

Try going to the mainpage and logging out from there (aka, the homepage). It may be a cookie error...that should kill it :).
Worked. Thanks, Bob.

Still won't let me logout from the forum. Any idea what's going on? Anybody else having this problem?

... You are an idiot -.-

You obviously have it autologin. Every time you go to the forum it automatically logs you in (because you have your password saved and checked "Remember Me") on all 3 of those computers. When you press logout, you are logging out, when you return to the forum, you log back in. But you don't really need to log out. You will be autologged out after something like 15 minutes after you leave the site.

... You are an idiot -.-

You obviously have it autologin. Every time you go to the forum it automatically logs you in (because you have your password saved and checked "Remember Me") on all 3 of those computers. When you press logout, you are logging out, when you return to the forum, you log back in. But you don't really need to log out. You will be autologged out after something like 15 minutes after you leave the site.
Pfft, duh.

I was right, they are trying to trap you here.

Yes...my evil plot to keep you all logged in while I'm in the UK is working! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, it should be fine though. I'll look and see if there is any specific cause for the issue when I return other than the kep me in box. Until then, I'll havee my tea thankyou :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back