• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Mac or PC???

Well, I really have no preference. I own a desktop PC which I upgraded to Windows Vista, and I own a Powerbook G4 running OS X Tiger. Each operating system has their ups and downs, features and lack thereof. That's why I own both ;).

Well apparently, I'm not allowed to buy a laptop for myself, but I would prefer windows because nothing runs on Macs.

I'm a windows kinda guy because that's what I was raised on. Even though it is really annoying at time. Darn DOS....

I like windows for the same reason that dakare does. Also, my school uses macs and they're incredibly annoying.

I prefer Windows. My olde school had Macs, which I always ended up fighting whenever I tried to do anything, but I loved some applications that macs have (Imovie, Appleworks) but overall, I like windows more.

I like Macs for movie editing and art stuff, but everything else I like Windows for.

Oh... there was a tv studio class i had in middle school where you made movies about random things and i was so good at it. Also a music class where you use garage band. iMovie and Garage Band are the only cool features Macs have (in my opinion)

I find its easier to code with PC's....Macs are also the spawn of my old computer teacher...the robot zombie.....eek

Linux. It will either elevate you into a higher level of electronic existence or make your head explode.

Attachments

• Darth Tux.jpg
    Darth Tux.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
I want to try Linux, but I can't seem to find a copy for an old Pentium II Compaq that I want to put it on... I was gonna make a duel OS computer with Linux and Windows ME.

Back