• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Madden '07 Review

animaldude

Sage in Training
Okay, I'm basing this review on music, gameplay, graphics, use of wiimote ,and presentation. Presentation is basically all of the things you can do, menu set-up, and idea. So it's pretty much a summary that is rated. Everything will be out of /25

This is also my 1000th post so clap for me :D

Presentation- I usually do the "Play Now" mode by myself because that is fun to me but there is also great things like franchise mode, minigames, and some extremely fun multiplayer minigames that will keep u busy for a while. You can also get points for doing good things in the actual game and you can spend those points on cool stuff. It's Madden!
23/25

Music- EA sports music tends to get stuck in my head and i love it but i think they could use it a little more in the game. Not to noticable, just very backgroundish. In addition, the commentary is very well timed and it isn't the game's fault that john madden's voice gets annoying.
23/25

Use of Wiimote- It's a great representation of how the wiimote can be used in sports games and will set a precedent for future sports games of anykind. It isnt used a great deal but u can use it to point menu selections, tackle in the game, throw in the game, and swat in the game. There is much more uses of it but it is a perfect balance between too much use to the point that u get too tired to playing and so little use that it might as well have not used it at all.
23/25

Graphics- Some things are terrible looking like the coaches on the sidelines look like blocks but the actual game isnt that bad. I think this would be in my top 3 favorite graphics games. I think the wii is capable of a little more than this game delivers but... whatcha gonna do
21/25

Gameplay- excellent, fun, classic madden style with a pinch of wiimoteness!
24/25

Overall- Its a great game that you can just pick up and play whenever you want, it has excellent multiplayer and if you're looking for another sports game for the wii this is a must-have.
89/100

~Hero of Time

Great review and congrads on the milestone :). I'd hold a celebration, but the server may explode...

See. look what time and thought out posting does boys n' girls. Now you have to reach for Knight of Hyrule :D.

Ahem, Congrats, nice review, enjoy your moment on top. May Wii both be Knights of Hyrule soon.

You said that about the complaining that we didn't get the Wii (No Pun!)

Anyway, I like to play some of the other modes, but I never get the Jets to pick me in Superstar mode. If your a Jet (like ME), your a Jet!

I'm a Giants fan but i usually just do random teams. i once did giants vs. those wierd teams from europe and i DEMOLISHED them... lol

I like Giants too, but they were REALLY bad this year. Plus, I always have loved my Jets!

Back