• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Make Another Story

animaldude

Sage in Training
Bob said it would be acceptable to create another one of these thread so lets try this again... but with limits.

Well, lets call them laws- Here is a list of laws that people of thisimaginary universe must follow.

The law of gravity.
No person may leave their home planet.
Duplication limit= 2
Number of lives= 2
No killing- If thou kills thou shall lose their two lives (so it's like being a suicide bomber)
Only 1-3 lines per post

If anyone thinks of anything else just tell me to add it... Well let's begin living in our imaginary universe!

Sweet!

So one day the entirery of Zeldasages got together at Bob's secret underground server place. They all had the same wacky dream the night before. That was due to the Zeldasages chimchonga night. So then Bob smacked his gavel against his desk and said....

"I have to go to the bathroom so don't do anything stupid" so Bob got up, walked outside the room. Yoyoll then took out a box of matches from his pocket and...

Lit one up. He then threw it at dakare, who was lying on the floor asleep, but he missed. Instead, he hit the carpet, which lit up, and started burning. That was when...

goboman grabbed a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. 'Dont do anything stupid!' he yelled. Bob came back from the bathroom and called for order. 'Alright now look here, apparently we all had some weird dream last night right?' he said. 'More like a nightmare' Windmage mumbled. 'Well that was no ordinary dream,' bob continued. 'First lets have someone recap it, than I'll explain its meaning.'

"I remember it," Slyguy46 said. ""It was about this dark cloud shaped like Ganon that destroyed the world! What does it mean, Bob? Could Ganon come to the real world?"

"Hmmm" Bob said "Maybe, but he is just a videogame character, ya know"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean he can't" said Dakare.

Then somebody added in...

"HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM just a videogame character!" ZeldaGuardian said.

He then reached in his pocket and pulled out a...

banana, and began to devour it.

Suddenly Demoncrat wandered in.

"Dude, what's up?"

But then she randomly falls on the banana peel and...

She was in a small prison cell, with black iron bars and a small door. She peered out to see where she was, and saw that the guards weren't human. She had been taken prisoner by...!

The ANTIZELDASAGES!!! Created in a freak accident by Webmasterbob and Teddy while making an epic adventure movie, they...

Thought why not make a real bad guy. SO they did and so came AntiZeldaSages. So then the ZeldaSages team went to rescue Demoncrat7 and defeat AntiZeldaSages when...

Teddy said, "I have a plan! We need to go to their base and place a teddy bear by the door and when they open it

Send in a box of live twinkies to attack them. When they were gathering the supplies....

The entire Zeldasages crew walks in holding doughnuts, and eating, while they stare at their dead stunt doubles, and the dust pile formerly known as Krimson. They shrugged, and continued to gather supplies.

Once they gathered everything, they hopped into numerous vehicles. Bob said something over the radio from his Bobmobile...

Oh, and how about a rule where you can only write a line or two? It was kinda annoying last time when people wrote whole paragraphs and seemed to be trying to control the whole story.

Once they gathered everything, they hopped into numerous vehicles. Bob said something over the radio from his Bobmobile...

Oh, and how about a rule where you can only write a line or two? It was kinda annoying last time when people wrote whole paragraphs and seemed to be trying to control the whole story.
Sure... I'll add that

"Attention everyone," Bob said, "I'd like to inform you all that you may not get out of this... alive. And

Back