• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Marvel Ultimite Aliance

Magicman

Groose
Marvel Ultimite Aliance
This game is really good. I did the wrong thing and let my friend put in a couple of cheats. Now the game stinks and is much more boring. This is because of the one touch kill. You can not do any combos or show off your attacks. Espially since he made everybody amazing.

Overall rating

gamplay.......................................................................24/25
graphics.......................................................................20/25
controls........................................................................18/25
story board...................................................................19/25

You can probably tell by loooking at this that it was one of my favorite games. That is because of the multiplr

I haven't really even begun to play, but when I do, I think it will be great, as I loved x-Men Legends, and it seems to be similar to that.

No problem. You should've seen MY first review, wow...that was really bad...lol, and if you read a more recent review *cough* Trauma Center: Second Opinion *cough*, you can see how much I improved.

Back